About Captains in Crypto
Meet the Captain
We’re two guys in Johannesburg, South Africa, with backgrounds in the fields of design and advertising. As much as we love these industries, we are also passionate about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies.
We have 5 years of experience in the Cryptocurrency space; a space that’s exciting, fast-paced, dynamic… and to many, utterly confusing.
Most people have heard of Bitcoin, but not many are aware that there are about 2000 other Cryptocurrencies.
It’s for this very reason that we’ve launched Captains in Crypto: with the aim of educating in Cryptocurrencies, and helping those who want to get started in Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies.
We can help you with:
• How to open up a Bitcoin wallet.
• How to buy Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), or any other altcoin that you would like to purchase.
• Advice on what to do with your coins once you’ve bought them, ensuring that your Cryptocurrency is safeguarded as best as possible.
• Evaluating your expectations and goals. What are your intentions? To hold your coins? To trade your coins? Mine coins?
• We can direct you to additional training and educational resources to further your learning on Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain.
Contact us for more information!
Gerard: 083-444-9888 | [email protected]
Captains in Crypto is not a registered or licensed financial services provider. Captains in Crypto cannot and does not provide financial advice. Captains in Crypto shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any information and assistance they provide. We are able to identify between scams and legitimate Cryptocurrency offerings. We do not charge commissions and there are no hidden costs. We charge only for our time.